April Dixon, 24, found murdered in South Side apartment
September 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- April Dixon was found dead in her apartment in the 3500-block of South Rhodes on Chicago's South Side Monday night.
The death of the 24-year-old woman is being investigated as a homicide.
Authorities say she had been stabbed.
No one is in custody.
chicago crime, chicago news
- Winter storm spreads mixed precip across Chicago area 46 min ago
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV 2 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton 22 min ago
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina 22 min ago
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen 20 min ago
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
- Winter storm spreads mixed precip across...
46 min ago
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes...
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos