April Dixon, 24, found murdered in South Side apartment
September 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- April Dixon was found dead in her apartment in the 3500-block of South Rhodes on Chicago's South Side Monday night.
The death of the 24-year-old woman is being investigated as a homicide.
Authorities say she had been stabbed.
No one is in custody.
chicago crime, chicago news
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment 13 min ago
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 47 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash 9 min ago
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house 58 min ago
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago 41 min ago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake