Cell phone robberies reported in Chicago Lawn
September 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Residents in the Chicago Lawn neighborhood are told to be alert because of an increase in cell phone robberies.
Several incidents have been reported in the last week in the 6400 and 6500 blocks of South Western Avenue.
Police say victims were attacked and their cell phones were taken.
chicago crime, chicago news
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy 40 min ago
- Temps dip to 18-year low, more snow on the way
- Evan Lysacek out of Sochi Games due to injury 51 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- SNAP: Reaction to Lakeview priest allegations not enough
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5
- Flossmoor fire injures woman 17 min ago
- Evanston attempted sex assault triggers alert 8 min ago
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- O'Hare yoga room opening 2 min ago
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- 7 in :77
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
40 min ago