Cell phone robberies reported in Chicago Lawn
September 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Residents in the Chicago Lawn neighborhood are told to be alert because of an increase in cell phone robberies.
Several incidents have been reported in the last week in the 6400 and 6500 blocks of South Western Avenue.
Police say victims were attacked and their cell phones were taken.
chicago crime, chicago news
- CPS adds 3 schools to turnaround list 7 min ago
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr.
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- BNSF Metra trains moving again after semi crash at Kedzie 1 min ago
- Loyola: Student Lucas Fleisher found OK 42 min ago
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Iceberg twice size of Atlanta drifts away from Antarctica 55 min ago
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- Tractor stolen from Beecher exotic-animal shelter
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos