Cell phone robberies reported in Chicago Lawn
September 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Residents in the Chicago Lawn neighborhood are told to be alert because of an increase in cell phone robberies.
Several incidents have been reported in the last week in the 6400 and 6500 blocks of South Western Avenue.
Police say victims were attacked and their cell phones were taken.
chicago crime, chicago news
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds