Cell phone robberies reported in Chicago Lawn
September 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Residents in the Chicago Lawn neighborhood are told to be alert because of an increase in cell phone robberies.
Several incidents have been reported in the last week in the 6400 and 6500 blocks of South Western Avenue.
Police say victims were attacked and their cell phones were taken.
chicago crime, chicago news
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home