Visitation held Sunday for Bishop Timothy Lyne
September 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Visitation is being held Sunday for Bishop Timothy Lyne, former pastor of Holy Name Cathedral.
Lyne died Wednesday at the age of 94.
He was born in Chicago and attended school in the area.
Lyne was named auxiliary bishop in 1983 and remained pastor of Holy Name until 1990.
Visitation will continue till 9 Sunday night at Holy Name.
The funeral will be Monday morning at the cathedral.
- Refinery fire after possible explosion 44 min ago
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights
- Blagojevich appeal goes before judges
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Free Mega Millions tickets in Chicago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour
- Doritos wings, Mountain Dew dipping sauce could come to BWW
- Winter weather advisories; snow follows cold
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to teen sex assault
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees 57 min ago
- abcnews: Family: American held in Iran was CIA spy
- 7 in :77