Visitation held Sunday for Bishop Timothy Lyne
September 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Visitation is being held Sunday for Bishop Timothy Lyne, former pastor of Holy Name Cathedral.
Lyne died Wednesday at the age of 94.
He was born in Chicago and attended school in the area.
Lyne was named auxiliary bishop in 1983 and remained pastor of Holy Name until 1990.
Visitation will continue till 9 Sunday night at Holy Name.
The funeral will be Monday morning at the cathedral.
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash 35 min ago
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley 52 min ago
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT 11 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5 42 min ago
- New storm warning systems help save lives
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- Carol Stream man found guilty of child sex abuse
- Missing Aurora teen mom, baby girl found safe
- Pitbull added to Illinois State Fair lineup
- Car crashes into Richton Park currency exchange
- CTA suing taggers, parents for graffiti cleanup
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- Spring Tech Gadgets
3 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos