Wanted armed robber strikes again
September 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A wanted armed robber strikes again at a Burger King in the city's Ukrainian Village neighborhood.
Police say it happened around 4 Sunday afternoon in the 2300 block of West Chicago Avenue.
No one was hurt, but the suspect was able to get away in what's described as a beige or silver Honda Accord.
Detectives on the scene tell us they think the man is responsible for at least six other armed robberies.
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Chicago weather: Temps fall by end of week
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 46 min ago
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims 34 min ago
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Illinois pension battle brewing after law passes
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Todd Stroger not running for Cook Co. Board 40 min ago
- Operation Santa answers kids' letters, delivers hope
- Photos: La Porte County stolen items on display
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot 19 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
46 min ago
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado...
34 min ago