Wanted armed robber strikes again
September 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A wanted armed robber strikes again at a Burger King in the city's Ukrainian Village neighborhood.
Police say it happened around 4 Sunday afternoon in the 2300 block of West Chicago Avenue.
No one was hurt, but the suspect was able to get away in what's described as a beige or silver Honda Accord.
Detectives on the scene tell us they think the man is responsible for at least six other armed robberies.
- 5 injured after truck crashes into grocery store
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd 3 min ago
- City: Kup statue not stolen, out for repairs
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas 21 min ago
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage 16 min ago
- Western closed St. Paul to Mofftt over weekend 44 min ago
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake 42 min ago