Wanted armed robber strikes again
September 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A wanted armed robber strikes again at a Burger King in the city's Ukrainian Village neighborhood.
Police say it happened around 4 Sunday afternoon in the 2300 block of West Chicago Avenue.
No one was hurt, but the suspect was able to get away in what's described as a beige or silver Honda Accord.
Detectives on the scene tell us they think the man is responsible for at least six other armed robberies.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer