Latino Fashion Week designs grace runway at Block 37
October 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A new generation of designers showed off their creations on the catwalk Tuesday night.
It's Latino Fashion Week and it kicked off with a show at Block 37 on State Street.
ABC7'S Stacey Baca modeled one of the looks and Cheryl Burton worked the runway with a jewelry design.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains