Latino Fashion Week designs grace runway at Block 37
October 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A new generation of designers showed off their creations on the catwalk Tuesday night.
It's Latino Fashion Week and it kicked off with a show at Block 37 on State Street.
ABC7'S Stacey Baca modeled one of the looks and Cheryl Burton worked the runway with a jewelry design.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 9 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife 35 min ago
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- Chicago bridges lift as sailboats begin journey to harbors
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos