1 dead, 1 injured in shooting near Kennicott Park at 46th, Woodlawn
October 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police say one person is dead and another wounded in a shooting near a South Side park.
Chopper 7 HD flew over the scene Wednesday afternoon. Authorities say the shooting happened around 5 p.m. near Kennicott Park at 46th and Woodlawn.
There's no motive on what led to the shooting.
chicago shooting, chicago news
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant