Soldier Field goes pink for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Wednesday, October 02, 2013
October 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Soldier Field is usually awash in blue and orange, but on Wednesday night the stadium sported the color pink.
The lights were changed for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
They're also a way to remind people that early detection of breast cancer leads to better outcomes.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle 50 min ago
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions: 1 ticket worth $1 million sold in Chicago 8 min ago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
50 min ago