Police: Man grabs woman, attempts sex assault near 59th, Cornell
October 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A community alert is out Wednesday night about an attempted sexual assault in a Chicago neighborhood.
Police say a man grabbed a woman on the street and tried to attack her.
It happened Tuesday afternoon in the 5900-block of South Cornell.
Police are searching for the suspect, who may be a teenager. Police have only a vague description of the attacker.
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field 2 min ago
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault 7 min ago
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Chicago teachers rally for education issues
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier...
2 min ago