Safe landing for flight after landing gear concerns
October 3, 2013 (CHICAGO (WLS) -- A United Airlines flight from Denver made an emergency landing at O'Hare International Airport Thursday afternoon.
There were apparently concerns over a mechanical issue.
Flight 3578 left Denver Thursday morning at 10 and was headed to Toronto when it diverted to O'Hare.
Passengers got on another plane and continued to Canada.
ohare airport, chicago news
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary 55 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 50 min ago
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
50 min ago
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last...
55 min ago