Safe landing for flight after landing gear concerns
October 3, 2013 (CHICAGO (WLS) -- A United Airlines flight from Denver made an emergency landing at O'Hare International Airport Thursday afternoon.
There were apparently concerns over a mechanical issue.
Flight 3578 left Denver Thursday morning at 10 and was headed to Toronto when it diverted to O'Hare.
Passengers got on another plane and continued to Canada.
ohare airport, chicago news
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released
- Barrington meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting' 32 min ago
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Portland shootout injures officer, kills police dog 1 min ago
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos