Sex assault reported in Lincoln Park near Brown Line
October 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are alerting residents about a sexual assault in the Lincoln Park neighborhood.
The attack happened Sunday around 1:30 a.m. in the 1000-block of West Armitage. Police say a suspect attacked and fondled an 18-year-old woman as she entered her apartment building.
The man is described to be about 20-25 years old with brown hair. He was wearing a blue baseball cap and jeans and may be driving a gold-colored sedan-style vehicle. He is described as Hispanic, 5'3"-5'5", 140-160 lbs., brown hair, light complexion and clean shaven.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 28 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 18 min ago
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters 26 min ago
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL
- Skokie fire lights up sky 15 min ago
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- Lake Zurich lockdowns lifted after reported student with weapons
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year
- Derrick Smith wants case thrown out for being too 'vague'
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
18 min ago