Sex assault reported in Lincoln Park near Brown Line
October 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are alerting residents about a sexual assault in the Lincoln Park neighborhood.
The attack happened Sunday around 1:30 a.m. in the 1000-block of West Armitage. Police say a suspect attacked and fondled an 18-year-old woman as she entered her apartment building.
The man is described to be about 20-25 years old with brown hair. He was wearing a blue baseball cap and jeans and may be driving a gold-colored sedan-style vehicle. He is described as Hispanic, 5'3"-5'5", 140-160 lbs., brown hair, light complexion and clean shaven.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push 49 min ago
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans 4 min ago