Ignacio Nuni charged in Little Village shooting, given $1M bond
October 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A judge ordered a $1 million bond for a man accused of shooting a 17-year-old girl in Chicago's Little Village neighborhood.
Ignacio Nuci is charged with attempted murder. Two teenaged boys face the same charges in the shooting.
It happened Monday Morning in the 2100-block of South California.
Prosecutors say the girl was walking near an alley when three people opened fire.
She was shot in the leg and is hospitalized in good condition.
- Spring-like day followed by snow 1 min ago
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking 14 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Semi overturns, dumps beads on Tri-State
- Photos: Irving Park Fire
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by...
4 min ago
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex...
14 min ago