Ignacio Nuni charged in Little Village shooting, given $1M bond
October 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A judge ordered a $1 million bond for a man accused of shooting a 17-year-old girl in Chicago's Little Village neighborhood.
Ignacio Nuci is charged with attempted murder. Two teenaged boys face the same charges in the shooting.
It happened Monday Morning in the 2100-block of South California.
Prosecutors say the girl was walking near an alley when three people opened fire.
She was shot in the leg and is hospitalized in good condition.
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- 2 former players allege abuse during Maine West hazing trial
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos