Christopher Shoji, 25, charged in fatal North Center stabbing
October 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago man was charged Wednesday night with first degree murder in the fatal stabbing of a 24-year-old man in North Center.
Christopher Shoji, 25, is charged with one count of first degree murder and one misdemeanor drug charge, police said.
The victim, Solomon Morales, was found stabbed on the front porch of his home in the 4200-block of North Damen by his mother early Tuesday morning. He later died at Advocate Illinois Masonic Health Center.
Shoji is expected to appear in bond court Thursday morning.
chicago crime, chicago news
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville votes to allow MMA fights, with restrictions
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station 19 min ago
- Chicago FOP president suspended
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus