Christopher Shoji, 25, charged in fatal North Center stabbing
October 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago man was charged Wednesday night with first degree murder in the fatal stabbing of a 24-year-old man in North Center.
Christopher Shoji, 25, is charged with one count of first degree murder and one misdemeanor drug charge, police said.
The victim, Solomon Morales, was found stabbed on the front porch of his home in the 4200-block of North Damen by his mother early Tuesday morning. He later died at Advocate Illinois Masonic Health Center.
Shoji is expected to appear in bond court Thursday morning.
chicago crime, chicago news
- Chemical plant explosion, fire injures 2 in Alsip 30 min ago
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights 10 min ago
- Mega Millions, Friday the 13th drawing could be winning combo
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Free Mega Millions tickets in Chicago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- Blagojevich appeal goes before judges
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 4-year-old boy accidentally shoots himself in Gary
- Man held after boy brings loaded gun to Elgin school 20 min ago
- I-90/94 lanes to close for bridge piers construction
- Mother charged in baby's death held on $250K bond
- Issac 'Ike' Carothers to run for Cook County Board 5 min ago
- Winter weather advisories; snow follows cold
- Chemical plant explosion, fire injures 2 in...
30 min ago
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington...
10 min ago
- Daymond John speaks to ABC7 about Shark Tank
12 min ago