Christopher Shoji, 25, charged in fatal North Center stabbing
October 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago man was charged Wednesday night with first degree murder in the fatal stabbing of a 24-year-old man in North Center.
Christopher Shoji, 25, is charged with one count of first degree murder and one misdemeanor drug charge, police said.
The victim, Solomon Morales, was found stabbed on the front porch of his home in the 4200-block of North Damen by his mother early Tuesday morning. He later died at Advocate Illinois Masonic Health Center.
Shoji is expected to appear in bond court Thursday morning.
chicago crime, chicago news
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warm-up followed by snow
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash 13 min ago
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Former suburban Dominick's to become Piggly Wiggly 22 min ago
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1 16 min ago
- Cocaine stash found in Aurora man's home
- 2 accused of videotaping abuse at nursing home
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red...
- John Hancock observatory to Tilt
17 min ago