3 kids struck by car in Englewood
October 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three children were struck by a vehicle on the city's South Side Thursday morning.
The Chicago Fire Department says they received a call at 7:30 a.m. for an pedestrian accident at 69th and Halsted. Three children were sent to Comer Children's Hospital. An 8-year-old girl and two 7-year-old boys are all in stable condition, and none of their injuries are thought to be life-threatening.
The driver stayed on the scene after the accident. The crash is under investigation.
The Sun-Times Media Wire contributed to this report.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All