3 kids struck by car in Englewood
October 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three children were struck by a vehicle on the city's South Side Thursday morning.
The Chicago Fire Department says they received a call at 7:30 a.m. for an pedestrian accident at 69th and Halsted. Three children were sent to Comer Children's Hospital. An 8-year-old girl and two 7-year-old boys are all in stable condition, and none of their injuries are thought to be life-threatening.
The driver stayed on the scene after the accident. The crash is under investigation.
The Sun-Times Media Wire contributed to this report.
- 2 winter storms take aim at Chicago area
- Missing Michigan doctor's car found in Indiana
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Dixon to receive $9.2M restitution in Crundwell case
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Elkhart native killed in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan
- Aurora pastor gets 12 years in prison
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates