CTA installing PNC ATMs at train stations
October 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicago Transit Authority is making it easier for PNC Bank customers to find an ATM.
The agency is installing 65 of the machines at its train stations.
Under the agreement, PNC will pay a fixed rate amount of rent and a percentage of transaction sales to the CTA and a monthly electric charge.
cta news, chicago news
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 37 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 23 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns 59 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster 22 min ago
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Signs of spring under blanket of snow
- Russia, Crimean politicians discuss referendum 9 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
23 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying...
59 min ago