Man pulled from Green Line tracks at Cicero
October 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- the Chicago Fire Department says a man was pulled from the tracks at the Cicero Green Line station Thursday morning.
The incident occurred at 4857 W. Lake Street. The man was taken to Mt. Sinai Hospital in an unknown condition.
Trains were temporarily stopped but began moving again around 11:15 a.m.
Police and fire officials say the man was intoxicated.
The Sun-Times Media Wire contributed to this report.
- Spring-like day followed by snow 7 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial 22 min ago
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket 9 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking 31 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 18 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Photos: Semi overturns, dumps beads on Tri-State
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- Spring-like day followed by snow
7 min ago
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by...
38 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
22 min ago