20 kids treated after taking unknown pills
October 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Doctors treated nearly 20 kids after they apparently took some unknown pills at two Chicago schools.
Fifteen of the kids were from Air Force Academy on the South Side.
Three others were from McClellan Elementary School.
Police say the four kids they think are responsible were among those doctors treated.
They've been charged with possession.
The drugs are being tested at a lab.
Chicago Public Schools says it's also investigating what happened.
chicago public schools, chicago news
- 2 hurt in North Side crash 42 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin 43 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 2 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in North Side crash
42 min ago
- Newsviews - Tom Cross
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos