UIC student robbed near campus, police say
October 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- UIC police are warning people to be alert Monday night after a student was robbed off campus.
It happened early Sunday morning in the 1400- block of West Lexington.
Two men approached the student. One claimed to have a gun and demanded the student's cell phone.
They ran away after getting the phone and the victim was not injured.
Anyone with information should call UIC police.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain 28 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 29 min ago
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia 32 min ago
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
29 min ago
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing...
28 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40...
54 min ago