Mayor Emanuel leads Logan Square tour on Divvy bikes
October 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Mayor Rahm Emanuel took one of those new Divvy bikes for a spin Monday as he showed Chicago Ideas Week participants around the city's Logan Square neighborhood.
Chicago Ideas Week is designed to stimulate new ideas that will help the city grow and improve.
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Missouri execution carried out after 1993 murder of couple over...
- Photos: "That happened how?" Bizarre mix-ups
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos