Loose dog jams traffic on Kennedy Expressway at Armitage
October 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A dog caused a big traffic jam on the Kennedy Expressway Monday night.
It happened near Armitage Avenue in the express lanes. The dog spent more than an hour running up and down the express lanes, which were headed outbound at that point.
Illinois State Police said the dark brown pit bull puppy eventually ran away and traffic was moving again by 10 p.m.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 11 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 33 min ago
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting 58 min ago
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway 43 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
33 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos