Chicago data dictionary launched
October 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The city of Chicago is getting an online data dictionary.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel's office says the new data platform is the first of its kind in the nation.
The public can find unprecedented access to the data collected by city departments and sister agencies in a single platform.
The data dictionary is available at datadictionary.cityofchicago.org/.
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff 29 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance, goes before judges
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions tickets to be given away free at 3 Chicago... 1 min ago
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour
- Doritos wings, Mountain Dew dipping sauce could come to BWW
- Winter weather advisories issued as snow follows cold
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to teen sex assault
- Prisoner charged in 1988 Rogers Park rape, murder
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more
- Chicago man gets 50 years in ex-wife's death
- abcnews: Family: American held in Iran was CIA spy 7 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington...
29 min ago