New elementary promotion policy for CPS
October 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Public Schools has a new elementary promotion policy for students exiting grades three, six and eight.
CPS says the current policy is now outdated because Illinois has changed the format of the Illinois Standard Achievement Test, or ISAT.
The board of education still needs to approve the revised policy at its meeting next Wednesday.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap