New elementary promotion policy for CPS
October 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Public Schools has a new elementary promotion policy for students exiting grades three, six and eight.
CPS says the current policy is now outdated because Illinois has changed the format of the Illinois Standard Achievement Test, or ISAT.
The board of education still needs to approve the revised policy at its meeting next Wednesday.
- South suburbs on alert after series of attacks
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
- Crowds descend on Rome ahead of canonization
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wrigley Field anniversary cake tossed in dumpster
- Chicago plastic bag ban OK'd by council committee
- 5 CPS schools to begin offering mariachi classes
- I-Team: Gov't officials discuss campus sex assaults
- Hinsdale woman featured in People magazine
- All Southland College Prep seniors accepted to college
- NIU hazing death case in court
- Grayslake dry cleaners chemical spill injures 4
- NLRB grants review of NU football players union ruling
- abcnews: Avril Lavigne Slammed for New Video