Roy's Furniture reopens after 2012 fire
Friday, October 18, 2013
October 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Lincoln Park mainstay Roy's Furniture is back open for business.
A fire swept through the retailer in May of 2012, which devastated the store's owners and loyal customers, and also affected CTA commuters.
But Friday, an array of sofas, tables and other pieces are on display, and for sale, in the newly rebuilt store.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
ABC7Chicago.com News Links