Roy's Furniture reopens after 2012 fire
Friday, October 18, 2013
October 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Lincoln Park mainstay Roy's Furniture is back open for business.
A fire swept through the retailer in May of 2012, which devastated the store's owners and loyal customers, and also affected CTA commuters.
But Friday, an array of sofas, tables and other pieces are on display, and for sale, in the newly rebuilt store.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 4 min ago
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting' 3 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death 58 min ago
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts 9 min ago
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos