3 more speed cameras to begin issuing tickets in Marquette Park, McKinley Park, Garfield Park
October 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three more cameras aimed at catching speeding drivers go live next week.
The cameras around Marquette Park, McKinley Park and Garfield Park will begin issuing tickets in children's safety zones.
Fines begin at $35 for cars speeding between six and ten miles per hour over the speed limit.
It jumps to $100 for vehicles traveling at eleven or more miles over the speed limit.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake