3 more speed cameras to begin issuing tickets in Marquette Park, McKinley Park, Garfield Park
October 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three more cameras aimed at catching speeding drivers go live next week.
The cameras around Marquette Park, McKinley Park and Garfield Park will begin issuing tickets in children's safety zones.
Fines begin at $35 for cars speeding between six and ten miles per hour over the speed limit.
It jumps to $100 for vehicles traveling at eleven or more miles over the speed limit.
- Frigid temps, sub-zero wind chills settle in
- Driver questioned in deadly Skokie crash
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robbery suspect sought by FBI
- Pearl Harbor bombing anniversary marked 56 min ago
- Amputee Coalition camp builds support for youth
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $297M
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Making Your Own Candy Canes
- Video: The Ditka you didn't know
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area