3 more speed cameras to begin issuing tickets in Marquette Park, McKinley Park, Garfield Park
October 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three more cameras aimed at catching speeding drivers go live next week.
The cameras around Marquette Park, McKinley Park and Garfield Park will begin issuing tickets in children's safety zones.
Fines begin at $35 for cars speeding between six and ten miles per hour over the speed limit.
It jumps to $100 for vehicles traveling at eleven or more miles over the speed limit.
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff 35 min ago
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 25 min ago
- Toddler reported missing on South Side 57 min ago
- Kevin Trudeau to be sentenced in federal court 29 min ago
- Person hit by train in Grayslake, Metra affected
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- Late winter snow shuts schools, offices on East Coast 17 min ago
- 2 found dead in Michigan City shooting
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
25 min ago
- ABC7 To Go 3-17-14
5 min ago
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
57 min ago