Man shot six times in Bucktown
October 19, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man is seriously injured after being shot multiple times while in the Bucktown neighborhood.
The 25-year old man was in the 2300 block of West Fullerton late Friday night when someone approached and began shooting.
He suffered six gunshot wounds and was taken to Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
Police are still investigating, no word if the shooter is in custody yet.
chicago shooting, chicago news
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos