Man shot six times in Bucktown
October 19, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man is seriously injured after being shot multiple times while in the Bucktown neighborhood.
The 25-year old man was in the 2300 block of West Fullerton late Friday night when someone approached and began shooting.
He suffered six gunshot wounds and was taken to Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
Police are still investigating, no word if the shooter is in custody yet.
chicago shooting, chicago news
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3 23 min ago
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted 25 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 10 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago 31 min ago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
10 min ago
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
23 min ago
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually...
25 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket...
31 min ago