Man shot six times in Bucktown
October 19, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man is seriously injured after being shot multiple times while in the Bucktown neighborhood.
The 25-year old man was in the 2300 block of West Fullerton late Friday night when someone approached and began shooting.
He suffered six gunshot wounds and was taken to Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
Police are still investigating, no word if the shooter is in custody yet.
chicago shooting, chicago news
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos