Demarius Reed murder: Eastern Michigan plays first game since death of former Simeon standout
October 19, 2013 (YPSILANTI, Mich.) (WLS) -- Eastern Michigan University's football team played its first game since the death of their wide receiver Demarius Reed.
Saturday's game was dedicated to 20-year-old who grew up in Chicago and attended Simeon High.
His body was found Friday at an off-campus apartment several blocks north of the university.
The Ypsilanti police department says reed suffered multiple gunshot wounds.
Robbery is suspected as a possible motive.
Police do not have anyone in custody.
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover 46 min ago
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 20-40 injured at partial London theater collapse 20 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40 million accounts
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus