Geoffrey Rush attends The Book Thief screening at Chicago Film Festival
October 22, 2013 ( CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An Oscar-winning actor was in Chicago for the 49th Chicago International Film Festival.
Geoffrey Rush greeted fans at the AMC River East Theater on Tuesday night.
He was in town for a special presentation of "The Book Thief."
Rush stars in the film based on the bestselling book.
Rush will be a guest on Windy City Live Wednesday morning at 11 a.m.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warm-up followed by snow
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Northwestern University unveils $3.75B campaign
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 49 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- 7 in 77
23 min ago