Geoffrey Rush attends The Book Thief screening at Chicago Film Festival
October 22, 2013 ( CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An Oscar-winning actor was in Chicago for the 49th Chicago International Film Festival.
Geoffrey Rush greeted fans at the AMC River East Theater on Tuesday night.
He was in town for a special presentation of "The Book Thief."
Rush stars in the film based on the bestselling book.
Rush will be a guest on Windy City Live Wednesday morning at 11 a.m.
- Fire at building, church in Gary, Indiana
- Fast-food workers protest low wages
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Woman, 23, missing from Lincoln Square
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Mayor to create grocery store task force
- 2 men arrested on drug charges 18 min ago
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- 2015 Ford Mustang unveiling to celebrate 50 years 39 min ago
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- 7 in :77
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos