Carbon monoxide evacuates North Side apartment residents
October 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A carbon monoxide scare forced as many as 70 Chicago residents out into the cold.
The residents of an apartment building in the 4900-block of North Kedzie were evacuated after fire crews found high levels of carbon monoxide inside.
Crews were working to find the cause of the gas leak and to ventilate the building.
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
- Target credit card breach causes anger, frustration 14 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 44 min ago
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's stores 50 min ago
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- 4M passengers expected at Chicago's airports during holidays 31 min ago
- Man charged with fatal shooting of 12-year-old in 2012 1 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Deck the malls with security
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- London Apollo Theatre collapse injures 79 9 min ago
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
44 min ago
- 7 in :77
16 min ago
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's...
50 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos