Carbon monoxide evacuates North Side apartment residents
October 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A carbon monoxide scare forced as many as 70 Chicago residents out into the cold.
The residents of an apartment building in the 4900-block of North Kedzie were evacuated after fire crews found high levels of carbon monoxide inside.
Crews were working to find the cause of the gas leak and to ventilate the building.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault 7 min ago
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire 4 min ago
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 10 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Driver charged with drunken driving at 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand