Carbon monoxide evacuates North Side apartment residents
October 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A carbon monoxide scare forced as many as 70 Chicago residents out into the cold.
The residents of an apartment building in the 4900-block of North Kedzie were evacuated after fire crews found high levels of carbon monoxide inside.
Crews were working to find the cause of the gas leak and to ventilate the building.
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop, bike path
- NIU hazing death case in court 26 min ago
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square crash struck, killed 20 min ago
- Ind. man allegedly took assault weapon on NJ-Chicago flight
- South Side fire latest in suspicious string
- Mom of 3 fatally shot hours after Gary hospital altercation
- Emanuel: CPS graduation rate on-track to reach 82 percent in 2014
- Unconscious man found near Metra-Union Pacific tracks in Glencoe
- Wyoming explosion prompts evacuation of Opal, town of 95
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal
- Man charged after car chase, Roseland bus stop crash
- Russell Wilson divorce from wife Ashton Russell announced
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos