Ventra card recipients getting phone calls from CTA about activation, report says
October 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Some CTA riders could get phone calls from the transit agency, if they have received Ventra cards but have not activated them.
According to the RedEye, CTA customer service representatives are calling Chicago Card users to remind them about the transition to the new fare payment
The mailing of Ventra cards to some CTA riders has been delayed, and even after some people received cards, they have had trouble or have been confused about the activation process.
Ventra is replacing the use of Chicago Cards by November 15.
cta news, chicago news
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 24 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 34 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 12 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
12 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
34 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos