Michigan Ave. high-rise fire injures man
October 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man is hospitalized after a fire at Michigan Avenue high-rise in downtown Chicago.
The fire on the 15th floor of the building at 535 North Michigan Avenue on Wednesday morning was quickly extinguished. The man was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital in good condition with smoke inhalation. He's expected to be just fine.
Michigan Avenue was temporarily blocked by some emergency vehicles while firefighters extinguished the fire.
- NLRB grants review of NU football players union ruling 23 min ago
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop, bike path
- NIU hazing death case in court
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
- Ex-booster club president pleads guilty to theft 3 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square crash struck, killed
- Ind. man allegedly took assault weapon on NJ-Chicago flight
- South Side fire latest in suspicious string
- Mom of 3 fatally shot hours after Gary hospital altercation
- Unconscious man found near Metra-Union Pacific tracks in Glencoe
- 'Ice Road Truckers' driver charged with kidnapping prostitute 9 min ago
- 1888 shipwreck pictures in SF Bay released
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos