Michigan Ave. high-rise fire injures man
October 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man is hospitalized after a fire at Michigan Avenue high-rise in downtown Chicago.
The fire on the 15th floor of the building at 535 North Michigan Avenue on Wednesday morning was quickly extinguished. The man was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital in good condition with smoke inhalation. He's expected to be just fine.
Michigan Avenue was temporarily blocked by some emergency vehicles while firefighters extinguished the fire.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say 14 min ago
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 52 min ago
- Chicago typhoon relief shipments reach the Philippines 22 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute