Chicago History Museum asks for help choosing next exhibit
October 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago's History Museum is asking for the public's help in choosing an upcoming exhibit.
The history museum says it's the first in the country to ask the public to help choose a future exhibition.
It's using online "crowd sourcing" to come up with an exhibit idea.
People can submit their ideas to the Chicago History Museum by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos