Missing woman with Alzheimer's found safe
October 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Barbara Blackman, a 72-year-old woman with Alzheimer's, has been found safe after walking away from Rush Hospital.
Barbara Blackman, 72, was last seen on Wednesday near the 1700-block of West Harrison.
She is described as 5-foot-9 with brown eyes and gray hair. She was last seen wearing a light blue coat and dark blue hat. She walks with a limp.
She was found by late Wednesday night.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos