Missing woman with Alzheimer's found safe
October 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Barbara Blackman, a 72-year-old woman with Alzheimer's, has been found safe after walking away from Rush Hospital.
Barbara Blackman, 72, was last seen on Wednesday near the 1700-block of West Harrison.
She is described as 5-foot-9 with brown eyes and gray hair. She was last seen wearing a light blue coat and dark blue hat. She walks with a limp.
She was found by late Wednesday night.
- Officer in good condition following police chase 44 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...