Police warn of burglaries in Old Town, Lincoln Park
October 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are warning about several burglaries that have been targeting homes and businesses in Old Town and Lincoln Park.
Several Old Town businesses told police that burglars pried open their front doors and took money from cash registers or nearby money bags.
The businesses were all near the Old Town Triangle and North/Clybourn industrial corridor - and all happened within the past week and a half.
Also, two residential garages in Lincoln Park were burglarized in the past month - both incidents happened in the 1100 block of West Armitage.
- Fire at building, church in Gary, Indiana
- Fast-food workers protest low wages
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Woman, 23, missing from Lincoln Square
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Mayor to create grocery store task force
- 2 men arrested on drug charges
- Chicago Bears visit Washington IL as tornado communities brace... 52 min ago
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- 2015 Ford Mustang unveiling to celebrate 50 years
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos