Woman shot by police in Roseland near 109th, Eberhart
October 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police shot and critically wounded a woman in Roseland around 7 p.m. Thursday night near 109th and Eberhart.
It's still not clear what happened, but police were called to the scene for a domestic call.
The woman who was shot had not been identified.
She is in critical condition at Christ Medical Center.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation