Woman shot by police in Roseland near 109th, Eberhart
October 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police shot and critically wounded a woman in Roseland around 7 p.m. Thursday night near 109th and Eberhart.
It's still not clear what happened, but police were called to the scene for a domestic call.
The woman who was shot had not been identified.
She is in critical condition at Christ Medical Center.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash 42 min ago
- FEMA gives Des Plaines River homeowners option to sell
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake