Demarius Reed visitation held on Far South Side at House of Hope
October 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Friends, family and teammates are paying their respects to football player Demarius Reed. Reed's visitation took place Friday night at the House of Hope on Chicago's Far South Side.
He was shot to death last Friday at an apartment near Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti. The 20-year-old was from Chicago but attended school there and was on the football team.
His funeral will be held Saturday in south suburban Harvey.
Police have not made any arrests in the case.
- Snow in forecast as holiday shoppers brave deep freeze 3 min ago
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident 1 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ON DEMAND: ABC 7 Chicago's 'Heart and Soul'
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song 2 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Ran Hotel With Grilling Area 57 min ago
- Snow in forecast as holiday shoppers brave...
3 min ago
- Young singer with autism releases...
2 min ago