City of Chicago inks new red-light camera contract with Xerox
October 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The city has a new contract for the operation of its red-light cameras.
Chicago now has a five-year contract with Xerox State & Local Solutions to manage and maintain the system.
The city says the new deal will save taxpayers approximately $50 million over the next five years.
The city dropped its contract with another company after it that firm was involved in a bribery scandal.
- Officer in good condition following police chase 51 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...