Arson suspected in Clearing fire that destroyed garage, cars
October 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police said they were investigating suspected arson in the city's Southwest Side Clearing neighborhood.
Firefighters said they thought someone set fire to a garage, destroying the structure and four cars in the 5700-block of West 64th Place.
The fire also spread and damaged two other garages.
The official cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Boy critical after 90 minutes underwater in pond
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- I-Team: Warning about home loans
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- 5 Smart Ways to Spend Your Tax Return Wisely
55 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos