Stanley Cup travels to Navy Pier on Tuesday
October 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Want to snap a picture next to Lord Stanley's prized trophy? You'll have another chance as the Blackhawks Stanley Cup celebration isn't over yet.
The trophy is making a stop at navy pier Tuesday night.
We thought it was over two weeks ago when students at the University of Chicago Charter School smiled and posed with Lord Stanley.
But, you can see the cup Tuesday from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.at the family pavilion stage at Navy Pier.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games 18 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home