Divvy bikes program extended through winter
October 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- As winter approaches, you could be seeing more blue Divvy bikes zooming around Chicago.
The city has extend the bike-sharing service throughout the winter. Officials say all 300 stations will available for uses -- except in very extreme weather conditions.
Divvy workers will be in charge of keeping the stations clear of ice and snow.
Since the program's launch in June, Divvy bikes have been ridden more than 1.5 million miles.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet 31 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 48 min ago
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 29 min ago
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event 28 min ago
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
29 min ago
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing...
31 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift...
48 min ago
- Rare Tea Cellar stocks one-of-a-kind products
37 min ago