Kristin Cavallari pregnant again, Jay Cutler baby No. 2 on way
October 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- ''Thank you for all the love!! We are so excited for Camden to be a big brother!'' Kristin Cavallari tweeted Wednesday.
Former reality TV star and wife of injured Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler told ABC News in September the couple was "working on" having a second child.
"I feel old, I really do," Cutler, 31, said in June in confirming that he and Cavallari had married over the summer. "It feels good."
He didn't offer any details of the wedding, saying only: "It went off without a hitch, so that's all you can ask for."
Cavallari tweeted a photo of the wedding rings. Cavallari and Cutler have a son named Camden Jack Cutler.
They announced their engagement in 2011, but broke up briefly last summer. They reconciled a few months later.
''Im officially Kristin Elizabeth Cutler!!!!!'' Cavallari tweeted June 7.
A marriage license was applied for by the two at the Nashville, Tenn., clerk's office.
Cavallari talked publicly for the first time last November about their baby boy. Then in January she said he got his first tooth.
"The baby's great," she said at a fashion show held at Soldier Field last winter. "He's smiling now and laughing and making all kinds of noises. So every day's a lot of fun, it's always something new."
The baby was born last fall, just before Cutler was sidelined with a concussion.
Cavallari competed on "Dancing with the Stars," two years ago, then announced in January 2012 they were pregnant.
Cavallari, 26, has hosted a few high-profile charity events throughout the month. Just 10 days ago, Cavallari emceed an Akira fashion show in Chicago. Proceeds from the show benefitted the YMCA Metropolitan Chicago. It was the same day Cutler was sidelined with a groin muscle tear during a Washington Redskins loss."We both appreciate all the kind words regarding jays injury. Thank u," Cavallari tweeted October 22.
Dozens lined up October 10 for their chance for a "kiss" from Cavallari to help raise money to fight breast cancer. For $1, people got a kiss sticker and a chance to meet Cavallari, which benefitted the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.Cavallari also made news in Evanston in early September when she was stopped for sppeding.
Cavallari has a California license, but Illinois law requires people who have lived in the state for 90 days to have an Illinois license.
The 26-year-old, best known for her role on MTV reality television show "The Hills," was stopped heading north on Sheridan Rd. near the Evanston/Chicago border.
Since her license was from California, which does not participate in a reciprocal agreement among states regarding licensing, she was escorted to the Evanston police station to post $150 bond.
After the incident, Cavallari took to Twitter, claiming she is still a resident of California.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Video: Chicago River dyed green for St. Patrick's Day 49 min ago
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force 40 min ago
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Speed cams start issuing tickets in some areas
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- 'Louder Than A Bomb' Poetry Slam 58 min ago
- Mercy Home For Boys & Girls 34 min ago
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...
- Chicago River dyed green for St. Patrick's...
49 min ago
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
40 min ago