Wrigley Field erects temporary mock-up of right field sign
October 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There was a tryout Wednesday at Wrigley Field, but it wasn't for a ball player. The Cubs erected a mock-up of a right field sign.
They plan to put a real one up that will generate significant revenue as the ballpark is upgraded.
The Cubs say the test shows rooftop views won't be blocked, but rooftop owners disagree and are threatening to sue.
chicago cubs, wrigley field renovation, chicago news
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy 7 min ago
- Temps dip to 18-year low, more snow on the way
- Evan Lysacek out of Sochi Games due to injury 4 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- 7 in :77
57 min ago
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
7 min ago