Wrigley Field erects temporary mock-up of right field sign
October 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There was a tryout Wednesday at Wrigley Field, but it wasn't for a ball player. The Cubs erected a mock-up of a right field sign.
They plan to put a real one up that will generate significant revenue as the ballpark is upgraded.
The Cubs say the test shows rooftop views won't be blocked, but rooftop owners disagree and are threatening to sue.
chicago cubs, wrigley field renovation, chicago news
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits