1 deer captured in Gold Coast dies, other released in Barrington
November 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- One of those two deer captured while roaming around the Gold Coast Thursday has died.
The pair drew quite a crowd as they walked near State and Division.
Animal control officers tranquilized both and took them away. ABC7 Eyewitness News was told one became "stressed" during the process and died.
The other was released at the Flint Creek Wildlife Rehabilitation Area in Barrington.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- Chicago FOP president suspended 27 min ago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe 2 min ago
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- Rodman returns to N. Korea on basketball diplomacy trip
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor