1 deer captured in Gold Coast dies, other released in Barrington
November 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- One of those two deer captured while roaming around the Gold Coast Thursday has died.
The pair drew quite a crowd as they walked near State and Division.
Animal control officers tranquilized both and took them away. ABC7 Eyewitness News was told one became "stressed" during the process and died.
The other was released at the Flint Creek Wildlife Rehabilitation Area in Barrington.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap