Brian Ludmer of Lake Forest injured in LAX shooting
November 1, 2013 (WLS) -- One of the victims wounded in Friday's shooting at LAX is from north suburban Lake Forest.
Brian Ludmer was waiting for a flight at the Los Angeles airport when he was shot in the leg.
He had surgery Friday night at a Los Angeles hospital.
ABC7 Eyewitness News spoke to Ludmer earlier Saturday afternoon and he says he's feeling okay today.
Ludmer's mother rushed to O'Hare Airport for a flight to Los Angeles to be with her son when he got out of surgery.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 50 min ago
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake