Brian Ludmer of Lake Forest injured in LAX shooting
November 1, 2013 (WLS) -- One of the victims wounded in Friday's shooting at LAX is from north suburban Lake Forest.
Brian Ludmer was waiting for a flight at the Los Angeles airport when he was shot in the leg.
He had surgery Friday night at a Los Angeles hospital.
ABC7 Eyewitness News spoke to Ludmer earlier Saturday afternoon and he says he's feeling okay today.
Ludmer's mother rushed to O'Hare Airport for a flight to Los Angeles to be with her son when he got out of surgery.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 17 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say 46 min ago
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 30 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds