Pit bull attacks Animal Care worker
November 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago Animal Care and Control worker remains hospitalized Sunday evening following a pit bull attack.
The 47-year-old woman was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital in serious to critical condition Sunday morning.
Officials say she was bitten several times around 9:30 Sunday morning at the Animal Control Headquarters in the 2700 block of Western Avenue.
The female worker was injured while handling the animal at the building.
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed 52 min ago
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Accused NU professor will not teach spring quarter 25 min ago
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler 37 min ago
- ABC7 to Go, March 13, 2014
50 min ago