Emanuel announcing Purdue MBA program in Chicago, other efforts in speech
November 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel was scheduled to deliver a major speech Monday about the technology economy in Chicago.
Emanuel was expected to focus on how far that economy come and where he sees it going in the coming years.
In conjunction with the speech, the mayor and Purdue University will announce that Purdue is launching a special executive MBA program that will be located in the city of Chicago.
The mayor also plans to announce he will launch a venture capital summit right before Lollapalooza next August.
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash 1 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin 43 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 2 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
1 min ago
- Newsviews - Tom Cross
18 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos