Emanuel announcing Purdue MBA program in Chicago, other efforts in speech
November 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel was scheduled to deliver a major speech Monday about the technology economy in Chicago.
Emanuel was expected to focus on how far that economy come and where he sees it going in the coming years.
In conjunction with the speech, the mayor and Purdue University will announce that Purdue is launching a special executive MBA program that will be located in the city of Chicago.
The mayor also plans to announce he will launch a venture capital summit right before Lollapalooza next August.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout