Man charged with DUI in crash that injured 9 including Chicago police near 102nd and South Indianapolis Avenue
November 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- DUI charges were filed in connection with a crash that injured nine people, including four Chicago police officers.
The suspect, Melvin Brown, was expected to appear in bond court Wednesday.
Investigators say the 69-year-old hit an unmarked police car near 102nd Street and South Indianapolis Avenue and caused a chain reaction crash.
- Riverdale body ID'd as Amierah Roberson, 1, missing from Chicago's South Side 32 min ago
- Murder warrant issued for LSD standoff suspect 33 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chief Keef faces DUI charges after arrest in Highland Park 21 min ago
- Controversial 'Pure American' billboard removed 54 min ago
- Unclaimed items auctioned off by treasurer's office
- Gary Bettenhausen, race car driver, dead at 72 15 min ago
- Kevin Trudeau apologizes, says he's changed man 15 min ago
- Train incident stops Metra at Grayslake during morning commute
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- Riverdale body ID'd as Amierah Roberson, 1,...
32 min ago
- Murder warrant issued for LSD standoff...
33 min ago