Man charged in 2011 South Shore sidewalk shooting that killed woman
November 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man already in jail on an unrelated charge is now accused in the 2011 murder of a South Side woman.
Dwayne Timberlake allegedly shot and killed 24-year-old Princess Cole Streeter near 75th Street and Exchange in February 2011. He is facing a first-degree murder charge.
Timberlake was scheduled to appear in bond court Wednesday.
- LSD reopens after suspicious package investigated 3 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos