Chicago expands free mammogram screening program
November 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Nearly 1,500 more women will have access to free breast cancer screenings at Chicago's Roseland Community Hospital.
On Wednesday, Mayor Rahm Emanuel announced the expansion of the city's free mammogram screening program.
Officials say Roseland and its surrounding communities have some of the city's highest breast cancer mortality rates.
Hours and locations of Chicago mammography sites are available here.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer