Police: Attempted kidnapping on the Southwest Side near the 2500 hundred block of W. 42nd Street
November 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police are warning about an attempted kidnapping on the Southwest Side.
Investigators say a 23-year-old woman was walking near the 2500 hundred block of West 42nd Street when the attacker stopped his pick-up truck and tried to drag her into it.
He's described as a white-Hispanic male between the ages of 43-47 years old with a thick dark mustache.
The man was last seen wearing a black cap and dark coat with dirty light-colored jeans and beige work boots with paint splatters.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 40 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings 43 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 3 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 9 min ago
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run 59 min ago
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty...
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos