Police: Attempted kidnapping on the Southwest Side near the 2500 hundred block of W. 42nd Street
November 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police are warning about an attempted kidnapping on the Southwest Side.
Investigators say a 23-year-old woman was walking near the 2500 hundred block of West 42nd Street when the attacker stopped his pick-up truck and tried to drag her into it.
He's described as a white-Hispanic male between the ages of 43-47 years old with a thick dark mustache.
The man was last seen wearing a black cap and dark coat with dirty light-colored jeans and beige work boots with paint splatters.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 2 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Ohio Turnpike crash kills 3; Victims ID'd
- Quinn makes 1st public event since controversial audit
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
2 min ago